IncBio, a leading Portuguese engineering company, who specializes in state of the art fully automated industrial ultrasonic Biodiesel plants, will be present as a sponsor of the 7th Biofuels International Conference to be held at The Marriott Hotel, Ghent, Belgium 23-25 September 2014.
As experts in the field of biodiesel production plants, IncBio will also be giving a speech on retrofitting of existing biodiesel plants to regain or maximize profitability, sharing our knowledge and experience in this field with the industry professionals present.
About the Biofuels International Conference
Focusing on the latest developments in biofuels policy, international biofuels trading, sustainability, solutions for first generation producers, progress in advanced biofuels and information on feedstock pricing and trends, this 2 day conference will both educate and stimulate. The event attracts a senior audience from around the world - one where you are able to interact with speakers, pose your own questions and create new business relationships.
With so much happening in the biofuels market the main aims of this event will be to:
- Update delegates on the latest changes to biofuels legislation and policy
- Provide information on international biofuels trade, including biofuel and feedstock prices, risk reduction and trade activities
- Inform attendees about the latest research into sustainability, ILUC and multiple counting strategies
- Aid first generation producers continue profitable production and add retrofit solutions
- Drive second generation production forward, scaling up commercial scale advanced biofuels plants and hear from producers around the globe.
IncBio, founded in Portugal in 2006, has grown to become one of the largest Biodiesel equipment providers in the world, providing large scale Biodiesel equipment with ultrasonic Biodiesel reactors, a pioneering equipment which will revolutionize the Biodiesel industry in years to come.
From design, engineering, consultancy and construction, IncBio is able to assist clients in as little or as much as they require. From retrofitting of existing units with state-of-the-art ultrasonic or multifeedstock technology to design, manufacture and start-up of complete industrial units, IncBio is ideally placed to turn a Bio-project into reality.
2014 is being yet again a year of strong growth for IncBio, with a large increase in new turnkey biodiesel projects and total revenue for the third year running.